3.21.2010

New Beginnings.

I decided it was time to start blogging because it would challenge me to do something new and interesting. I realized recently how, when I am running around at a million miles an hour, it is so difficult to shut out all of the noise and just simply be, but I need to. I don't want to miss the blessings and the people that come my way because I am too busy to see them. So I suppose that's what this space is. I am not a writer, and definatley not a poet, but I have things to say and a voice to be heard. So I am taking this small and simple challenge to do that which is often so scary for me, trying new things. Jesus is taking me on a wonderful, beautiful, tough, but real, journey and I want, more like NEED to write it all down so I forget all of the lessons that this beautiful God is teaching me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment