9.02.2010

Pretty Pretty Princess.

Hello, friends! Just thought I would give you a sneak peak at some of the photos from my latest shoot. So here's the scoop: one of my colleagues has a good friend who is a make-up artist and she wanted to get some shots for her portfolio. So of course, I agreed that it would be a great to have a shoot with the three of us. Well, it just so happens that this friend of hers is not only a make-up artist, she is a VERY talented make-up artist and worked on the set of TWILIGHT :) And apparently, when the film wrapped up production, they had a yard sale of-sorts where they sold off many of the pieces from the cast's wardrobe, that's where this GEM of a dress came from. A VERA WANG gown purchased for next to nothing. Megan looked absolutely STUNNING in the dress and the entire feel of her look was everything that I love: romantic, soft, stunning and nature-y. Ah, wonderful. Enjoy!










0 comments:

Post a Comment